Rural Development Repair Loans

The United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development program can assist very-low income homeowners with loans for repairs to improve properties.  To determine if you would be eligible for a loan or grant to repair/replace a failing septic system or some other environmental or health hazard visit USDA Rural Development for more information and requirements.




Clark County Sanitary Code     Food Services     Grants     Hazardous Materials Spills     Lead     Mold     Open Burning     Pool Regulations     Radon     Septic Systems     Wells

» Click Here to return to the CCHD homepage «